Light box is an arrangement to make the graphic brighter in the housing unit of light. A light source is situated behind the diffusion lens right behind the graphic that you intend to illuminate. There are many kind of lighting is available in the light box set ups. However I would suggest you all to buy CCFL bulbs because they are the most efficient and nature friendly ones, which in the long run will save the electricity and also reduces your electricity bill. The energy consumption is reduced to a great deal in these CCFL bulbs which is really encouraging if you are looking at saving the electricity resources.
The next type of light box which is a bit less efficient than CCFL is LED bulb. Its life span is calculated to be around 4 to 10 years. I would suggest this kind of bulb because if the need arises to replace the bulb it is easier and practical compared to the CCFL bulbs which are very complex and delicate in their structure. The next bulbs I would suggest are fluorescent bulbs which are as expensive as CCFL and LED but they are tipped to get costlier in the coming years. There are different types of light box displays in this modern era and they are brightness and colour temperature displays. I have also come across the light box advantages and the most important one is their use in medical industry to cure seasonal disorder through biochemical alterations in the patient’s brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment